Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Refreshingly addictive!

This game appeals to a retro side of my that doesn't get to come and play so often.
The game mechanics, style, music and upgrade system is all so perfect! Its ONLY downside is that it's a little long to get it going again just to crash and burn at near the same level as you did the last game. Otherwise it's a perfect game.

Almost every aspect compliments each other so well to the point that you'll find that hours have passed before you get bored, and even then you have to come back and play some more!

This game has huge potential and I highly advise expanding it to the extent of making it a Facebook application!

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Keyboard > mouse

I used a mouse on my first try and doesn't work as well, making the game a little frustrating.
The angle makes the game slightly confusing at first but it's quite easy to get used to thanks to the red line used as a guide.

I couldn't stop playing for quite a while! The music is simply the awesome icing for an awesome cake, it suits it so well and makes the game so much more fun!

The overall 3D comic style is well thought out.
Great game, quite addictive!

Shark Attack -187- Shark Attack -187-

Not usually "my thing"

This type of song is slightly out of my comfort zone.
With this style of music I'm either not bothered, or I hear it used with something that compliments it perfectly and hearing it in the M-Bot game did exactly that!

After it being used there I could appreciate it for what it is - AWESOME!

Hot Pursuit Hot Pursuit

Heard on M-Bot

I heard this on M-Bot. It suited the game very well!
This reminds me of Bomberman2. I played a lot of SNes as a kid so this song gives me a strange nostalgic feeling while already coinciding with my favourite style of music!

Great work! :D